About

Hola !!! gracias por pasar por aqui y quedarte un ratito a compartir ... Bss. LLL

Friday, August 2, 2013

Vision board


I am constantly reading material that allows you to grow as a person ... and I'm interested in "vision boards".

To have this image of what you want in your life, what you want to accomplish and achieve is phenomenal. Very important.

The walls are made ​​personally viewing when you know what you want in your life. The idea is to do well on paper with cutouts from magazines or newspapers, with words and images that embody everything that you want.


So I decided to make one of what I want in my life in the short term.

my vision board

The bicycle symbolizes not only want that bike, but to change my lifestyle from sedentary to workout daily. I want to travel around the world.

The heart symbolizes giving love, have more compassion and solidarity with others sharing the beautiful life that surrounds us all. Starting with those around you up to any stranger who may need a smile or a gesture of charity.

The decorative picture for me is the aesthetic simplicity of beauty at home, order, creativity.


And the shoe is finding a style that represents me in fashion and much more deepen my knowledge of image consulting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate